Partner With Me
Let’s Make a Difference Together!
As an educator, I am passionate about sharing a love of literacy with all children in our communities. In 2021, I worked with some amazing people to donate 334 brand new books to organizations that support children and families in need!
1. Choose an organization that you are passionate about. Who in your community would benefit from free books?
2. Host a virtual Usborne Books and More book party: invite your friends to shop from the comfort of their homes for their families, or they can choose to purchase books for the organization. Usborne Books and More will match all sales at 50%!
3. We’ll pick out some brand-new books and have them mailed straight to the organization for the kids to enjoy!
Did You Know?
- Children with at least 500 books in their home, complete an average of 3.2 MORE years of education.
- Creating a steady stream of new, age-appropriate books has been shown to nearly triple interest in reading.
- Reading aloud is more impactful than: tests, book reports, homework, flash cards, worksheets, and even parents’ education level.
You could make an incredible difference in a child’s life through a simple online party.
The best part is all you have to do is invite your friends and I do the rest of the work!
What Other Parents Are Saying
My son never considered himself a reader, which really saddened me since I love books. Brittany changed that. He gets excited now when he can enjoy a book!
My son loathed reading. He was diagnosed with ADHD, and there wasn’t a book that interested him. Brittany’s book recommendations were spot on! I feel like a whole new world has opened up for him and can honestly say, if not for meeting Brittany, we wouldn’t be where we are now.
Because of Brittany, my son has gained so much confidence. He and I frequently dive into the wonderful world of books together, making some wonderful memories.
Recently On The Blog
A great way to change up reading time with your kids is to incorporate food or activities to go...
Reading with my toddler has become such a sweet time for us to share together. However, to someone...
Young Readers Edition Travel to the country of Malawi in Africa by snagging a copy of The Boy Who...
Start Helping Your Kids Fall in Love With Reading!
Fill out the survey to receive your book recommendations and find the perfect book for your child.